Sunday, May 4, 2014

Some Girls Do Like Boys Like Jeremy!!! New Picture!!!



Good Morning!!!! right on time today...Got housework done early and checked into my classes to post on the discussion boards....Two more weeks of school and I will be out for the summer....Wished that I could go during the summer but unfortunately I don't have to extra money to do so!!! Maybe next year!!! Anyways....the video for today is Some Girls Do by my all time favorite country band Sawyer Brown.....I remember seeing them win Star Search back in the early 80's....This is by far my favorite song of theirs!!! I have seen them in concert about 10 times and they make me laugh  every time I see them....Mark Miller is the lead singer and did some crazy stuff on stage but he knew how to keep the audience going!!! As for how this song applies to my guy Jeremy!!!! Well just goes to show you that some girls do like boys like that!!! He's sweet, adorable, comfortable in his own skin, not afraid to tell you to stay out of his private life and gives his all to whomever he is with....Although he really needs to get away from Sonni!!! But that's just my opinion....As for the picture....It was taken yesterday in Nashville Tennessee.....He looks relaxed and happy....Not to mention I just want to go over, sit on his lap and lay my head on his shoulder and nibble on his neck!!! I can't help it...He looks scrumptious!!! I have so many things I would love to do to this man....When he finally meets me he won't know what hit him!!!! Cause I am that good!!!! I may not be model thin or model beautiful....basically I ain't a stick!!! I have meat on my bones and I am proud of how I look....I feel beautiful and that gives me confidence to do what I want....I think if he were to actually meet me, he would like me....But then again....that is just my opinion....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy...Stay safe wherever you are and always have sweet dreams....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment