Sunday, May 18, 2014

When I see Your Face!!!




Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too!!! A bit late but it's Sunday and had to clean house!!! Well yesterday was the final day of classes for this my second semester at AAU!!! I'm kind of sad too....Now I have the whole summer off and have no idea what to do!!!...I know I am going to try and work on my screenplays that I have in the works....So we shall see what happens....I do have something happening next weekend....My best friend is coming over for the weekend and I cannot wait to see her!!!...So excited...Plus my mom and I are going to be working on my room to kind of switch it around and give a bit of an updated look...I need to get all my new things that I made up on my wall...Okay enough about me....The video for today is by Bruno Mars....It's When I see Your Face....I love the words to the chorus...When I see your face, there's not a thing I would change, cause your amazing, just the way you are....that's how I feel about Jeremy.....I wouldn't change anything about how he looks....He has the sweetest smile I have ever seen....I love the way his eyes crinkle up when he smiles too....I just like the way he looks....He's a very handsome man....I don't think he even realizes just how handsome he is....He acts so shy whenever someone mentions that they find him attractive....I love it...Does he even know what he does to women??? How much he makes us swoon when he is in the room?? What is it about this man that we love so much??? For me, it's just him...Everything about him is perfect the way it is....I know he isn't perfect... But honestly, perfection is overrated....He has what women love....Charm, grace, honesty, humility, and he's just an all around wonderful person....He's not just a pretty face, he's a working man and he loves what he does....How can women not love him.....They don't truly see the real man behind the mask....I do....I don't know Jeremy personally, but I know what I see....I see a real man who is doing what he loves....A lot of things that he loves....The picture of him today is by far one of the best I've seen....the smile on his face reaches his eyes and you can tell he's happy....that smile is what hooked me on this man....It gets me every time I see it .....When I see his smile, I smile...Because his smile makes me realize that everything is going to be okay.....Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment