Thursday, May 22, 2014

Jeremy makes my day Brighter than the Sun





Good Morning!!! What a great morning it has started off being!!! Yesterday was a very productive day for me...I got my room redone, moved a few things around, took some things off the wall and hung some new things up...Starting to look like a young future directors room...Okay the video today is called Brighter than The Sun and it's by Colbie Callet.....I had the opportunity to see Colbie in concert a few years ago and she was wonderful.....I took my mom as it was an early birthday present for her and a late one for me....We both had a blast too....This was her first concert too.....This is our favorite song by Colbie too.....She likes it for other reasons than mine but that's neither here nor there...I like it because it does remind me of Jeremy....Just give it a listen and you'll understand why....As for the picture....Well is it that hard to see why I love this picture of my man!!! I love that quirky smirky grin of his.....In the colored picture he looks like he is about to get into some kind of mischief!!! How can you not adore this man??...He is amazingly talented and humble all at the same time....He's actually surprising people too.....Surprised me when it was announced that he would be narrating a special on The World Wars on the History Channel on Memorial Day....I am going to be watching it but not just because he is narrating it but because I love history of any kind....And get this, he is also going to be playing in the Soccer Aid game....I had no idea that he played soccer....So now I have something else to look forward to on June 8th....I need to find out if I will be able to watch it on the computer...Because I would really like to see this game....So besides being a wonderful actor, a home remodeler, a producer he is also a voice over artist and an athlete...What doesn't this man do??? Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment