Friday, May 30, 2014

Trailer for Kill The Messenger!!




Good Morning!!!! OMG what an amazingly wonderful morning it is too!!!! Yesterday I woke up and found the trailer for Kill The Messenger had been released and can I just say that I am BLOWN AWAY!!!!!! I cannot wait until October now!!!! This is going to be one hell of a fantastic movie....So of course I had to post the trailer to my blog and that's what the video is today!!! Watch and see what I mean by Amazing!!!! This proves to me that my man can do many different types of roles....If he doesn't win an award for this movie then there is something definitely wrong with the people!!!! I knew this wonderful man could act, but he blew me away in this trailer....Watch it and see what I mean....It takes a lot to impress me, but this time I am 100 percent impressed....I thought The Immigrant was good...But this movie....WOW!!!! It's probably the best one yet....It hasn't even come out yet and there is already buzz about it....Jeremy plays Gary Webb, a journalist that breaks open a major story....I'm not really up on what the movie is about....But you can bet your sweet ass I will find out...I do know it has something to do with the government covering up stuff.....Which is typical of our government....sorry so not a fan of the government.....I am going to be one of the first people in line when the movie opens....I don't care what I have to do to get there....I have to see this movie....The picture below the video is actually one of the stills from the movie itself....It looks a bit intense too....Hey, the man is holding a gun on my guy!!! but then again that's part of what actually happened with Gary Webb....All I can say is October can't get here fast enough!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy.....Stay Safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment