Saturday, May 10, 2014

Be Brave!!



Good Afternoon!!! I know I'm late today and on Saturday no less....But lots to do today...We cleaned house this morning then I had to film the final scene for my Respect For Acting class and turn it in...So been a busy day so far....time for lunch but I needed to post before I ate....today's video is Brave by Josh Groban....this man still blows me away with his beautiful voice.....I remember the first time I heard him sing....I was stunned....I just fell in love with his voice and would look forward to hearing him again....This song is one of my favorites by him, the others being Remember Me from the movie Troy and the ending song from The Polar Express....This song is fitting for today and everyday....I can relate in a way too....The title is Brave....I'm being brave by going for my dreams again and I was brave enough to start this blog....this is my diary screaming out loud....(quote from 2 A.M. Breathe by Anna Nalick)....As for the picture....*big sigh*....He looks good in this picture....He makes me want to sit and just stare at him.....the look on his face is one of pure sin....He looks like sin in this picture anyways.....*giggle and smile*....I have but one wish right now....To meet Jeremy and give him hug and get one back....that and to say thank you for opening my eyes and helping me see that I can make my dreams come true....One day I hope to work with him and make him see that I am damn good at what I do...Anyways.....Short but sweet today!!! Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are and know that you are always in my thoughts.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment