Friday, May 9, 2014

My Emotional Rant!!




Good Morning!!!! so far a pretty decent morning and looking better as the day goes by...Feeling a lot better today and not quite so blue as I was yesterday...Needed get my head on straight again....There are days that I get kinda blah...but it goes away....*shrugs*....Have to rehearse my scene this afternoon and film it tomorrow for Respect for acting class....Should be fun too....I like doing skits or scenes or whatever you want to call them....Gives me an outlet to express myself...Okay....I just couldn't resist post the video today....Just Like Jesse James is one of my all time favorite songs by Cher...And I think it does a pretty good job of summing up some of my feelings for Jeremy... To me he is a bit like Jesse James....Jesse James was a bank robber and he wasn't that good looking but women found him appealing....In fact he was married with children.....Jeremy steals hearts like Jesse James stole money.....Cause he definitely stole mine 2 years ago.....How can one man steal so many hearts and not know what he's done???? I don't think he realizes the impact he has on women.....To some women he isn't what you would call Hollywood Gorgeous.....To me he is classically and ruggedly handsome....He has a wonderful smile that lights up the room, his eyes are many different colors.....His laugh is real and so sexy, at least to me it is....Here this man is, stealing hearts and making women swoon and he doesn't even know what he's done to us.....How can he not know how incredibly handsome he is??? He's humble and he's just a man....that's what I find attractive about him.....He's only just a man.....I fell in love with a character he played, then I fell in love with the man himself....I know that sounds weird, but it's the truth....I admit I fell in love with Clint Barton/Hawkeye and who could blame me.....He was physically attractive, the suit was sinful and damn he looked hot!!!! Then I do some research on the actor who plays him.....Found out that he's not just another pretty face.....He is just a man, someone I could respect....I took to watching pretty much every movie he made that I could find that is....Found out that The Hurt Locker was his best so far.....It's also the movie that gave me my dreams back......That's when I started to fall in love with the man Jeremy Renner is.....His work ethics, humbleness, and loving nature made me love him more.....I didn't see an actor, I saw a human being who was doing many things that he loved to do.....what gets me is everything he does.....He remodels homes, he's a producer, he's an actor, he's a father, and he's 100% real...what you see is what you get.....I love it that he doesn't put on airs like a lot of the movie stars do.....He knows where he came from and knows that his fans keep him going.....So, yes...To me he is Just Like Jesse James.....Cause he came strutting into my life and knocked me off my feet.....For that I am forever grateful.....Anyways.....Lots of Love to You Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment