Monday, May 19, 2014

Jeremy by Sarah Dunn



 
 
Good Morning!!! What an amazingly great morning it is too....Feeling better this morning now that I found out what day Fall semester starts...September 4th!!!! So only 4 months to go and I'll be back in school!!! YAY!!!...As it stands though I may have a job working at Office Depot...Still waiting on a few things...Wouldn't start until after Memorial Day....But hey at least I will have a job and be earning some money....Going to need it because books alone next semester are going to cost a bit of money!!! Okay the video today is by Boyz to Men and it's entitles I'll Make Love to you!! I really like this song...Never watched the video but don't care about the video...I just care about the song....I would love to have this playing in the background if I ever get my chance at Jeremy!!! Just saying!!! *mischievous grin*...As for the picture this morning...Well it was taken by an amazing photographer named Sarah Dunn....she does great work and this picture is just one a many she did with Jeremy....I think it is turning out to be one of my favorites...It's simple, nothing fancy...It's just him in a bare room by a window....Simple just like the man himself....All I can say is Keep up the Great work Ms. Dunn...You're a true artist with a camera....but then again the man in the picture doesn't need much to make him look good....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay Safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....PS..I know it's kind of short today...But I really want to work on a few things today plus finish watching 28 Weeks Later then maybe watch Senior Trip....I need a Jeremy Fix!!! Plus I need to work on my room and how I want it redone....

No comments:

Post a Comment