Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jeremy in Leather!!




Good Morning!!! what a great morning it is too!! so far things are going pretty good here in my little town in the mountains...I start a new job next week and I am looking forward to that too...Been out of work since I moved up here in 2008 but I have an excuse for that too...I have been in school all that time and when I am in school I can't work and go to school at the same time...I don't want my grades to slip....So I have the summer off from classes but when school starts up in the fall I will have to cut back on my hours....But that's okay...Okay enough of that...the video is call Amazed and it's by  Lone Star!!! Just listen to the lyrics and you'll understand why I like this song so much...It's crazy how certain songs make you think of certain people....*big smile*...but it fits...I am amazed by this man and all he does...He's real and what you see is what you get....*sigh*...As for the picture....New one from last night at a fashion show in London!!! Recognize the jacket??? Well it's the same one he wore for the Black Diesel Gold fashion show....Still looks hot in it too!! Although it fits a bit tighter across his chest now, but that's okay!!! He still looks Sexy as Sin!! *twitchy nose smile*...I have been watching the World Wars on the History channel this week and it has been really very interesting....I have actually learned quite a bit about this part of history that I never knew....Plus as an added bonus Jeremy is narrating the whole thing....Just sitting there watching the show and being able to listen to his wonderful voice it's nice....He has the kind of voice that just soothes you....What can I say, I'm in love with the man and his voice....It's smooth yet a bit scratchy too....But I like it....My mom has been watching it with me too....I have converted her...She likes him too....But not as much as I do!!!...Tonight is the final night for it and it's looking like it will be a good one tonight....It's the wrap up of WWII and involves Hitler...That man is scary....so that's what I will be watching tonight....Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment