Thursday, May 1, 2014

Party Pictures from London!!!





Good Morning!!!! So far the day is starting off on the right foot....Headache from the day before is gone and hopefully will stay gone!!! Then I had to post on the discussion boards this morning for school and that was done...Now I have to work on homework assignments later this afternoon and this evening...Okay now on to these stunning pictures of my man Jeremy!!!! How yummy does he look??? I ask you can this man get any f***ing sexier!!!!! That smile is just making my tummy flutter...It gets me every time!!! These were taken last night at a party in London that Jeremy and Chris were at...So you get two gorgeous men in one picture!!! Yes I like Chris Evans....But I prefer Jeremy!!! He's just better!!! So now I am a happy woman since I have new pictures of him to look at and post!!! Keep them coming sweetheart!!! Your Flame wants new pictures more than just once a month....So be seen out an about or even do like Robert and Mark are doing.....Join Twitter and tweet pictures from the set of the Avengers!!! Come into the 21st Century love....Better yet...Come to the Dark Side...We have cookies!!! *laughing*...Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe in London babe....Until Later...Jeremy's Flamem out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment