Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Come Dance With Me Jeremy!!




Good Afternoon!!! Classes were over a few minutes ago and I had to check all my emails and then do a few things before I could post...Right now not feeling that great because of a flipping migraine trying to butt in on my thoughts!!! So going to be resting a while later on today....I so hate migraines....Right now it feels like there is a million jackhammers going off in my head...my neck and shoulders hurt...So I know this is going to be doozy of a headache....Okay now for the video today....The song is Save the Last Dance by Michele Buble!!! I absolutely love this song....I think of dancing with Jeremy when I hear this song...wonder if he can dance?? Would love to find out...Bet he can and he's a great dancer too....Ya know, I just thought of something....What if the entire cast of The Avengers were to be on Dancing With The Stars!!! How awesome would that be!!! I know I would be watching just to see Jeremy dance!!! *giggles*...but that's not liable to happen anytime soon!!! As for the pictures...Found them both on tumblr!!! I love the top on...He just looks so beautiful in it!!! So thoughtful...I wonder what he is thinking??...The second one is a new picture!!! Taken for a promo picture for Soccer Aid 2014... He is going to be playing for one of the teams for Soccer Aid....How cool is that!!! I had no idea he could play soccer!!! It's supposed to take place on June 8th....No idea if I will be able to see it but I am sure going to try and find out if it will be on in my area!!! I would love to see him play soccer!!! Course I just want to see him!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy...stay safe over there in London babe....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment