Thursday, April 3, 2014

Jeremy in Hansel and Gretel!!




Good Morning!!! Oh what a great morning it is too!!! I finished with my classes earlier than usual and now all I have to do is the assignments....Will be doing those this afternoon and tomorrow!!! Still waiting on the grades for last weeks assignments but no hurry....Have to do some major job hunting this afternoon!!! gotta find something and soon!!! but that's my problem to deal with!!.. Okay these pictures as you might have guessed were taken when Jeremy was doing Hansel and Gretel: WitchHunters!!! One of my favorite movies....Yes, I know it's campy and violent and kind of on the dumb side...but I love it!!! *big grin*...the other guy with Jeremy is the director Tommy Wirkola...This is what he had to say about Jeremy and casting him as Hansel...
"i couldn’t take my eyes off the movie [Hurt Locker] and him and i just thought he would be perfect for hansel.  i didn’t want a clean action star because even though it’s an action movie i really wanted to sell the fact that these guys have a really dark past. and with jeremy he kind of has that naturally. he’s a great leading guy and he can carry an action movie but he also got this darkness to him, you kind of feel like he, yeah, that unpredictability that i love with him"
tommy wirkola - on casting jeremy for hansel and gretel: witchhunters
I love it that he really wanted him for the part of Hansel....this movie wouldn't have been the same if Jeremy wasn't in it....So my thanks to you Mr. Wirkola for casting one of the finest and sexiest actors around in this amazingly complex and yet simple movie.....My mom says the best part of the movie was the witches....Me, the best part was Jeremy as Hansel.....*quirky grin*...anyways....Just thought that I would post this....thought is was quite an interesting little tidbit about my man!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment