Thursday, April 10, 2014

Jeremy from 2003!!!



Good Morning!!!! So far it's a decent morning....Didn't really sleep well last night....But that's to be expected.....Was in a little pain after the numbing medication wore off, but all in all I'm okay right now...Now the waiting begins...I'm also waiting to get registered for next fall for school...my advisor is supposed to be calling me here in a few minutes so that I can register....I'm still looking for a part time job and hoping to find one soon....Keeping my fingers crossed...But enough about that....Onto the pictures....These are 11 years old and damn but the man hasn't really changed that much....He still looks HOT and SEXY!!!! The only thing that has changed is he's matured and gotten more buff!!! Other than that nothing else has changed....He's like a fine wine, he just gets better with age!! Okay change of subject really quick...Just got registered for the fall of 2014 and classes are going be fun...I have Short Film 2 and Art History through the 19th century....YAY!!! Okay now back to Jeremy.... Just learned that he is taking on another movie deal with his production company The Combine...here's the link to go and take a look at the article:http://www.tracking-board.com/tb-exclusive-jeremy-renner-explores-somalia-in-latest-political-drama/
Does this man even know what a vacation is??? Sometimes I wonder....But hey, as long as he is happy, then that makes me happy!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment