Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Oh his laugh!!!

 
 
 

Good Morning!!!! So far it's a pretty decent morning!!! Although have a bit of a sinus headache but I will get through it!!! Got my classes done earlier than normal and now I have to do some homework...Get to watch a movie and then discuss a memorable scene from that movie and how it effects the whole movie....Well the movie I am going to watch is The Town!!!! I love this movie....Besides the most memorable scene is actually the opening scene to the movie...The bank job that they do in the beginning sets up the rest of the movie really well....But this gives me an excuse to watch it again.... Okay as for the video....Well...it's of nothing but Jeremy's laughter.....I love this man's laugh...It's so him!!!...It's real, smooth, sexy and fun.....trust me when you watch this video...You'll laugh along with him....Jeremy's laughter is contagious!!! His laugh is smoky and sexy and makes me smile.....It's just like the man himself....He's smokin' hot!!! sexy as sin and FINE as wine!!! But I just had to post it to my blog....I know I've probably posted it before but it's worth a second or third posting!!! As for the picture....found it on tumblr this morning and could not resist....He looks so devilish!!! I love the black and white pictures the best...The shadows and the light make him look like sin itself!!! Trust me, if sin were a man then this is what he would look like!!! Look at those hands, those lips and those eyes!!!! OMG!!!! just looking at this mans hands is enough to make a woman melt....His long slender fingers caressing sensually over your body....*sigh*...Those lips kiss every inch of you, making you moan and scream his name....Those eyes looking deeply within yours, making you feel like you're the only woman on earth....Damn, but I wish this could happen to me!!!! Jeremy Renner has it all...Looks, Sexuality, Intelligence and Humor....That to me makes a real man....And he definitely is a real man!!! Anyways....*fanning myself*...Did it get hot in here all of sudden?? LOL!!! Lots of Love to you Jeremy...stay safe in London....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment