Wednesday, April 16, 2014

HAPPY!!!!




Good Afternoon!!!! Late today but that's okay... I didn't get to class until late today because I had a doctors appointment this morning!!! Hopefully will be able to figure out what is wrong....Not itching as bad as I had been though!!! So that makes me Happy!!! speaking of Happy!!! Yes I decided to post Pharrell Williams video Happy today... I love the song and wanted to share it....It basically says how I feel today!!! so enjoy it!!! Oh and take a look at the sexy Jeremy!!! This is a new picture taken at LAX yesterday!!! So now I am a happy girl because I have new pictures of my guy to post!!!..I love it that he is in jeans!!! Boy oh boy I am loving those jeans on him too!!! *mischievous grin*...I'd personally just like to rip them off of him, oops...didn't mean to put that on here...Oh well...Not like you don't know how I feel about this man anyways!!! There are two more new pictures but I will save those for later...Maybe when I check tumblr later on there will be more new pictures of him....Then I will be even happier!!! Anyways...I'm rambling again....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe babe!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment