Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Video from Age of Ultron Set in Italy


Good Morning!!!!! so far it is a pretty decent morning and it will be getting better as the day goes by!! I still have a few things I need to do for class then I can rest for the day, but I decided to take a break for a few minutes to have a bit of fun.....the video above is from when Jeremy was in Italy filming scenes for Age of Ultron. No I haven't watched this particular video yet but I will in a few minutes when I post this to my blog....Hey what can I say I have been busy with a lot of other things besides watching videos of my man!!! I do have a life outside of him, ya know!!! * laughing*...I will probably be watching something with him in it later on when I start to work on my other assignments for my Short Film class...I mean I will have to watch at least 2 12 minute short films and do a compare and contrast on them and figure out what the conflict of the story is....So in between doing that I can watch a few JR videos!!! this way I am enjoying something with him and doing my homework too!!! Gotta do something fun for a change...*smiles*....I'm also in the process of redecorating my room....Been working on a few new things that will start to bring my room up to date on what I am becoming....the only things I am keeping up are my pictures of Jeremy and a few dragon pictures...Everything else is going....anyways!!! enjoy the little video and Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment