Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stop and Stare!!!



Good Morning!!! Just finished with classes and have to start memorizing a monologue for my Respect for Acting Class...Then I get to record myself doing said monologue!! Plus have to write a one page paper on what the alternate medium would be for our story....So going to be a great afternoon!!! Okay the video is Stop and Stare by One Republic....I am so in love with their songs and the music....I heard this one on Castle for the first time when the show premiered.....Fell in love with it from the first time and couldn't get it out of my head....I just couldn't think of the name of the song and it kept playing over and over in my head then one day I heard it on the radio and bam!!! I finally got to get the name of the group...Its on my iPod now and I listen to it every chance I get!!! As for how it has to do anything with my main man Jeremy!!! It really doesn't....I just love the song!!! As for the new picture of Jeremy!!! Also from the 15th when he was at LAX!!! Not sure if he was coming or going, don't really care at this point because I got new pictures of the man and he looks amazing in those jeans....They fit him rather nicely too!!! *wiggles eyebrows and naughty smile*...Nice to see him wearing nice jeans instead of those old man grey pants he tends to wear.....I really do not like those darn pants!!! Would love to take them away from him and hide them so he can never find them again!!! I know I'm bad but I know I am not the only woman who feels this way!!! Anyways...I'm starting to ramble.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment