Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WOW!! That is all!!



Good Morning!!!! Early I know but I have to get ready in a few minutes to go to my second interview at Office Depot!!!...Hopefully this will lead to a job!!! will let everyone know if it happens....Keeping my fingers crossed that it does....Had to finish early with classes because of the interview so that means I have to buckle down and work extra hard tomorrow and the rest of the week on the classwork!!! anyways....found these lovely pictures this morning on Tumblr and I had never seen them before....WOW!!!! he looks amazing in these photos!!! Course when doesn't he look amazing!!! *snarky grin*....I just wish that he would be seen more at the moment....Wonder if they are starting to film back in LA now??? Haven't heard anything about where everyone is at the moment....Could be true...Don't know...I am keeping my eyes and ears open to news on when they start shooting more of AOU and hopefully we will be seeing more new pictures of Jeremy in that sexy Hawkeye costume!!!! Anyways...I need to cut this short cause I have to start getting ready to leave in a bit...Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe and wish me luck!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment