Saturday, April 26, 2014

I'm Yours!!




Good Morning!!!! Such a fine day out too....Just got through shooting my assignment for Respect for Acting and turning it in too!!! I think it turned out really good...So classes are done for the week....I have 3 more weeks left then I am out for the summer....Have to find a job or have something to do for those months....I do not want to be bored...We shall see what happens...Okay the video is I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.....I love love love this song....Just want to tell Jeremy that I am yours anytime you want me baby....I know I could make you happy and keep you happy.....I do love this man....Still haven't figured out why but I love him....all I know is that he does something to me that I can't explain....He makes me want to feel again.....He gives me hope that I can obtain my dreams and make everything in my life happen the way it should....Whenever I am feeling down or discouraged, I just look at the picture I have of him that he signed for me....And I don't feel down or discouraged anymore.....If I could say anything to him it would be, Thank you for waking me up and making me realize that I can have my dreams come true....Thank you for being you....For being real and someone people can look up to....Thank you for not hiding behind a mask and showing people who you really are.....You don't give off airs or come off as snobbish....You are genuine...Real not fake like a lot of Hollywood is now a days....Your movies are inspiring....Some are funny, some are touching....but they have one thing in common.....They're you...I hope someday that I can work with Jeremy....And I know that someday I just might be working with him.....Let's hope that I can be as good as he is someday.....Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment