Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!!!



Good Morning!!! Right on time so to speak!!! Classes are closed today due to it being Easter and all!!! Got housework done and now I can get caught up on other things....going to be filling out some applications this morning and this afternoon so that I can maybe find a damn job!!! Going to be a boring summer if I can't find something to do!!! Okay I love the song this video is of....Picture by Kid Rock featuring Sheryl Crowe.... Every time I hear it I think about my old friends from school and when I grew up in a small town in Illinois....But now that I hear it I think about Jeremy!!! Yeah, I know I'm sappy today!!! But hell since I watched MASK last night I am in a sappy feeling kind of mood today!!! So there!!! As for the picture of Jeremy...Well this was taken during a press tour of TV shows....It's from 2009 when he was doing a short lived show called The Unusuals!!! Such a great show too....I never knew about it until last year and then I bought it at Barnes and Nobles in Seattle!!! I have watched the whole series many times since I bought it!!! I have never laughed so hard in my life....Jeremy's character is great...Detective Jason Walsh is a mysterious kind of cop and has secrets that he doesn't want people to know about....One line of his that I like is "We are our Secrets" and to tell you the truth, that's no lie...In a way we are our secrets....If you tell someone everything there is to tell about yourself then there is nothing left in the relationship....Everyone has to have their secrets....It's who we are....All I can say is that if you haven't seen this little gem of a series then find the dvd's and watch them....It's just 10 episodes and you'll fall in love with Jeremy all over again....Anyways.....Lots of love to you Jeremy, stay safe babe.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment