Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Video of Jeremy!

 
 
Good Morning!!! Well it is for a few more minutes!!!! Finished with classroom work for the day and have to work on my two projects plus do a few more things for my short Film class. I can do those tomorrow after I finish with class or during class for that matter....We shall see how I feel when I get up in the morning!!!! Okay this is a short 13 second video of  Jeremy that I found on Youtube....I have no idea what it is about because I haven't watched it yet....*laughing*...Go figure...Hey I just discovered it today so sue me!!! Been kind of busy this morning ya know!!!! *snarky smirk*.... I will have to watch it later on when I get through doing what I need to do...but I just could not, not post it!!! Hey I will do anything to listen to this man's sexy voice....I know I am a sad case huh??? *pouty face* but what can I say the man does it for me.....I mean come on....Look at those eyes, those lips (oh the things I want him to do to me with those lips)...oh did I just say that out loud...Oh well...*giggles* He's adorable and sexy and OMG HOT!!!!....And so worth everything that I am doing right now in my life!!!! I cannot stress enough how much he has inspired me....He is one of the reasons that I am reaching for my dreams again....Someday I will get to work with this man and someday he will be mine....He just doesn't know it yet!!!! So all I can say Jeremy, is look out....Cause when you finally meet me you won't know what hit you!!!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, and stay safe out there!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment