Monday, March 31, 2014

Random pictures and thoughts!!



 

Good Afternoon!!!! I know I'm late but had to finish classroom time before having fun time....I have a whole week to work on my assignment for Respect for Acting so that's a plus....I am going to see about going out to maybe Hastings and doing that assignment....Should be interesting...I love watching people....*big grin*..then I am going to start working on my Short Film assignment later on too...It's going to be a great week I think....Okay I know I may have already posted the top two pictures of Jeremy but I love the new look for Hawkeye!!! Although it is kind of a downer in a way that they have added a coat to the costume, because it obstructs our view of this man's fine arse!!!...but guess we will just have to live!! *shrugs and smirks* The last photo is from one of the Captain America 2 premiere's that he went too....Apparently he tried to sneak in but kind of got caught on camera!!! Love it....He looks so darn cute...Look at that smile too....OMG...That smile gets me every time and makes me absolutely melt...When I finally do get to meet this sweet sweet man I will probably faint dead away....All he will have to do is smile at me and I'll be a total goner....that and laugh!!! All I want from this man is a hug!!! Well that's not all I want but we won't go there at this time...Cause that is kind of personal!!! *evil and wicked grin*...I do know that the Age of Ultron crew is in Seoul Korea for the moment and no new pictures of Jeremy have shown up so not sure if he is there or not....I do know that they are shooting scenes with Chris Evans as Captain America....So hopefully there will be some new pictures of Jeremy soon.....At least I hope there will be....Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy and please stay safe babe.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment