Friday, March 21, 2014

3 Great shots!!!




Good Morning!!! It's a great morning today so far!!! Getting ready to go onto a great site to see if I can find a job to do at home....Maybe I'll be able to make some money to help out around here...signed up for a scholarship yesterday and need to do some more this weekend...I really would like to go to school in the summer but it may be where I won't be able to....We shall see....Well no new photos of my man....He wasn't at the London premiere of CA2....Oh well, he's probably doing something else having to do with the movies that he has in the making right now....he is scheduled to start filming the Avengers 2 soon so maybe he was busy doing that, who knows what the man is doing at the moment.....kind of hard to keep track of him anymore....Top picture I love cause it's a black and white of him....He looks really good in it too!!! Second picture he was at the NBA playoffs 2 years ago and well obviously drinking a beer!!! Hmmmm, beer. I like beer!!! *laughing hard*...I'm sorry but this picture just reminds me of his character in Ingenious!!! Love that movie!!! The last picture is a still from the movie TAKE!!!!! OMG this was an amazing movie....I didn't get to see it until a few weeks ago and I loved it....His character, Saul, was such a sad and great character....You can't help but feel for him during the movie...Yes, he did something reprehensible and had to pay the price for it but in the end you can see that he does regret what he has done...Really a great movie and if you haven't seen it then it is a must see for anyone out there that loves this man!!!! Anyways!! Lots of Love to you Jeremy and Safe travels wherever you are!!!! Until Later!!....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment