Friday, March 7, 2014

LA Jeremy!!


Good Morning!!! so far it is a pretty decent morning for me!!! all I had to do was post for the discussion boards this morning and now I am done and can have some fun!!!! going to be going back to tumblr in a bit to watch the deleted scenes from American Hustle....Apparently they are mostly scenes that were of Jeremy!!! Hmmmmm....Sounds mighty suspicious to me....cutting scenes that were his and leaving scenes of Coopers in that probably should have been cut all together.....anyways...this was taken yesterday and right now I have a frowny face because the facial scruff is gone...*frowny face*  Sad that it's gone but I understand that he is having to get ready to film The Avengers and it had to go, but ya know what?? ....They could let him keep it....It gives Hawkeye an air of danger and kind of a sinister feel to him.....Pouting now....Oh well...I guess I will live....He looks amazing though....all nice and comfy...He looks really buff too...So looking forward to seeing him in the costume on the big screen and in the pictures once they start showing up....Gives me something to look forward too...*big smile*...Also found out yesterday that Kill The Messenger has a release date....It is in limited release on October 10th and released everywhere on October 24th....So I will be looking forward to seeing it in the theater in the fall of this year!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment