Thursday, March 27, 2014

Oh My Hawkeye!!




Good Afternoon!!!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning...Got my classes done and now all I have to do is work on the two projects for the classes....I will do that this afternoon and tomorrow....Then I have to upload the video and turn it in and type up the prose treatment for my Short Film class too....So a lot of fun ahead of me....Okay...Now take a look at this gorgeous man!!! How can any woman resist this sexy man!!! I know that I couldn't....As seen in this blog....You know something it's been almost a year since I started this blog....In fact it will a year this June I believe....So I am going to start planning to do something for that day...Not sure what but I want to do something kinda special....We shall see when that day comes around....Okay....Only really have one thing to rant about....Some idiotic person on IMDb wonders if Jeremy and his baby's mama are going to throw Ava a big 1st birthday party!!! Okay duh!!! Jeremy is kinda busy in Italy right now to worry about that at the moment...It's not like he is going to be home for his daughters birthday anyways....Besides what's it any of our flipping business what he does or doesn't do for Ava's birthday.....He's busy in Italy right now...who knows maybe the baby's mama will fly her over there for a few days to spend with daddy....who cares!!!! I'm just happy that there are photos being released of Avengers 2 and of him in Hawkeye gear....Although a few new ones of him out of gear and in street clothes would be nice tool...*big grin*...Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment