Thursday, March 13, 2014

At the Gym again!!!




Good Morning!!!! Still not a great morning because the migraine is still there just not as bad....Ya know there is one thing that I heard can cure a migraine....Just have to have Jeremy to help me out!!!! *mischievous smile*....It's naughty too!!!...*rolls eyes and laughs*...somehow I think I could talk him into helping me!!!! I can be very persuasive when I need to be....Okay....these were taken yesterday of him going into the gym, yet again....I now he needs to get back into peek physical shape for the films coming up....But babe...take a break for a day....Go out and have some fun!!! Hell come see me and I'll show you what fun is!!! *twitchy nose grin*....He is looking might fine though so all the hard work is definitely paying off!!! Cannot wait to see how you will look in that costume you have to wear for Avengers 2!!! I just know that you are going to look amazingly sexy as sin in it and you're going to make all the women drool when they see you....they won't be able to help themselves...You are the sexist man on the set and in the movie!!!! At least that's my opinion and right now that's the only one that counts at the moment!!...Keep working out and getting that body in peek shape....It will be worth it in the end babe...you know it will be....Besides it makes me swoon everytime I see you looking so FINE!!!!Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment