Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My kind of Candy!!!



Good Afternoon!!! Had a lot to do this morning for class and still have one more thing to do for my Short Film class then my classes will be done for this week....although really I have to finish reading the modules for my short film class...that I can do tomorrow....But for now I am done and can have some fun...*smiling and twitching my nose"...Okay as for the photo for today...Well it was taken at The Independent Spirit Awards backstage after Jeremy presented the best actor award to Matthew!!! They both looked amazing, although my man looked much more so than Matthew!!! Hey I am biased towards that man....I think he would look sexy in a pair of flannel lounge pants and no shirt and shoes...with bed head hair!!! but that's just me!!! As for the video...Well the name of it is I Want Candy!!!! Well if he is the candy then I definitely want it!!!!.."I love the one line I like candy when it's wrapped in sweaters!!!!"... Me I prefer candy if it is unwrapped and under the covers!!!! ....*big Cheshire cat grin*....I also want to say that if I could have candy all the time I would be a very happy lady...Especially if said candy was Jeremy!!!! *mischievous grin*...Oh the things I could with this man and I know I could make him enjoy them!!! Hey I am a very persistent woman....Someday I will get this man and he won't know what hit him....Anyways!!...Lots of Love to Jeremy and safe travels wherever you are....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment