Monday, March 24, 2014

Here's Hawkeye!!!!


Good Afternoon!!! So far the day is turning out to be pretty decent right now....Started back to classes this morning and so far so good...Just going to take a bit of time to get back into the swing of things again!!! Yesterday was a productive day for me...I made some things for a friend of mine for her birthday...I do bead work so made 3 sets of earrings and a necklace for her...I know she will like them too!!!...Okay here it is folks!!! The first picture of Jeremy(the sexiest archer in the world) on the set of Avengers 2:Age of Ultron!!! OMG...The costume is a bit more snug in the butt!!! for which I am more than thankful for!!! Wish that it was a clearer photo but hopefully more will come out and we will get to see this yummy man in this damn sexy costume some more....I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that it's all taking place and he is reprising his role as Hawkeye and I'll get to see him again next year!!! This makes me a happy girl!!! *big smile*...What can I say I am totally lost when it comes to this man....Plus ladies, look at those arms and oh that ass!!!! Darlings, you could bounce a quarter off that ass!!!..I'd like to try!!! Course I would rather do other things to this man but I'll keep those to myself!!!*bashful grin!*....Yeah right, me bashful....Not when it comes to this FINE looking man!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe babe!!!...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment