Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Where's the SHIELD emblem???



Good Afternoon!!! So far it is a pretty good day...Just finished with my classes for the day and have a lot to do the rest of this week...I have 6 mini scenes that I have to do and turn in plus a prose treatment for my Short film class....That shouldn't take me long to do so long as I can have peace and quiet to do it....I'll probably work on it later today and type it up and turn it in tomorrow or Friday!!! Okay...These were from a few days ago in Aosta Italy...I just noticed something about Hawkeye's costume!!! The SHIELD logo is missing from it!!! Mmmmmmm....this makes me think that something is up....Guess we are just going to have to wait and see when the movie is released next year about this new little development....Just find it strange that it isn't there anymore....I mean Clint Barton/Hawkeye is an Agent of SHIELD and therefore the emblem should be on his uniform somewhere right???...Odd don't ya think that it isn't where it should be??? Something to think about right??...You can bet I'll be thinking about it....At least for a while anyways....Hopefully there will be more new pictures from the set soon....Want more new pictures of Jeremy as Hawkeye!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy and stay safe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment