Sunday, March 9, 2014

Looking good!!!


Good Morning!!! so far it is a pretty decent morning...Lacking sleep because of Daylight Savings time.....I truly hate Daylight Savings Time!!!! It's extremely stupid....but we do it every year and it sucks!!! I posted in the discussion boards this morning and wrote down the first session of the 7th Module for my classes tomorrow.....Next week I will be on Spring Break and have so much that I have to do....I need to put in for some Scholarship applications so that I have a chance to go to school this summer.....If not then I'll be behind a bit in the fall...I do not want that at all....so we shall see...Plus I intend on looking for a job over the break too...I need to get some money saved up so that I can move out to California in a few years....Anyways.....Just found out that my man Jeremy is going to make an appearance at the Captain America 2:Winter Soldier premiere on Thursday....So that will give me more new pictures....*Big Cheshire cat grin*....Need more of those!!!...Besides he needs to get out more and have fun....Not like he hasn't been seen a lot lately anyways....But hey more Jeremy means a happier me!!! I love it when he is out in public but then again maybe he just wants to be a normal person and not have his picture taken....But that is the life he leads....This picture is from the Vanity Faire After Party for the Oscars....He got rid of the tie and looks much more himself....Still looks sexy though!!!...Got a lot to do today.....But my mind will be on Jeremy for most of the afternoon....going to try and film some of the Coffee Hour today so that I can get some practice with my camera....Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment