Monday, March 17, 2014

Out and About and Orlando!!





Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too!!! HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!! No I am not wearing green, I'm not Irish!!! Besides I wear green all the time...My eyes are green!!!! Officially on Spring Break and I a so glad for the break...Have a lot to do on my to do list and I intend on getting everything done too....already marked one thing off....Scheduled my follow up appointment for a mammogram.....Keeping my fingers crossed that it turns out to be nothing to worry about....Anyways....On to the man above!!! The top two were taken yesterday I believe....He is getting in shape again....So glad to see those gorgeous arms getting buff again....then the bottom two are from The Immigrant....I so want to see this movie!!!! He looks so handsome and normal!!! I have heard so much about this movie and cannot wait for it to come out into the theaters....I read something about that it is supposed to be coming to the theaters sometime next month!!! That would be so great....I would definitely find a way to go and see it....I would do anything to see my man!!! He isn't officially mine but someday!!! *mischievous grin*...He won't know what hit him when he meets me!!! *snarky smirk*...Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment