Monday, March 3, 2014

Jeremy at the Oscars!!



Good Morning!!!! Holy Moly what a fantastic morning it is too!!! woke up to it snowing and I was a happy girl!!! Got finished with classes early so now I can have some fun....classes are going great right now and I'm loving both of them....Learning a lot too....Never realized until I took these classes what it takes to make it in this wonderful business!!! But I know I got what it takes!!! Someday that will be me up there on the Oscars stage accepting the award for Best Director, like my idol Kathryn Bigelow did in 2010....As for the Oscars, I watched....And check out my man!!!! Can we say HANDSOME!!!!! OMG!!! I about died when I saw him....Looking ever so dapper in this Givenchy tux!!! Love the white on white too!!! Course he looks handsome in whatever he wears, but last night he blew me away!!!! And the tie was a bit wonky...*giggles*...What is with this man and ties!!!! Not complaining....I just think it's adorable!!! As for the Awards themselves.....Was disappointed that American Hustle didn't win in any of the categories that they were nominated in.....But was happy to see that Matthew won best Oscar for his role in Dallas Buyers Club....He deserved it!!! Was actually glad to see that 12 Years A Slave won best picture this year.....A well deserved win!!! All in all was pleasantly surprised by some of the presentations and some not so surprised....As for the performers.....AMAZING!!!!! Pharrell Williams was awesome when he did HAPPY!!!! I love this song....It makes you wanna dance....and dance I did!!! *laughing and smiling*....Pink's performance of Somewhere Over the Rainbow was INCREDIBLE!!!!! She looked and sounded beautiful and it wasn't over the top either....It was simple and perfect....I think Judy Garland would have been pleased....Those two are the ones I really enjoyed....As for the Host this year...I adore Ellen....She's amazing and you could tell she was having a blast.....think my favorite parts were when she ordered pizza for everyone.....and when she took the selfie and wound up crashing Twitter!!! Leave it to Ellen....I do hope they invite her back next year....she made it worth watching....Anyways....that's a wrap as they say in show biz....Lots of Love to Jeremy, you are my Oscar winner.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment