Sunday, March 23, 2014

Jeremy in Glasses!!! :)



Good Morning!!! Not such a good morning at the moment....Went to apply for a job and turns out that the job is not listed so can't apply for it at the moment....I have school tomorrow and can't be messing with jobs this week....So I guess I will have to take time out of the schedule and find out what is going on with the number and why it isn't posted...We shall see what happens....I need to go through my flash drives and find my resume anyways....Okay enough of my rant....Okay, he is in Italy right now, like I said yesterday...but no new photos yet....Hopefully soon though...I really need some new ones of this man...the top picture is from the first Avengers appearance at Comic Con a few years ago....And they are all back for the new one!!! Plus they have added a few new characters...The Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver....So this should prove to be interesting to see how well the new characters mesh with the ones from the first Avengers....All I know is that I am looking forward to next May when this one comes out!!!! As for the second photo....Well you figure it out why I think he looks sexy in this picture!!!! this was taken at the NBA playoffs 2 years ago and the guy with him is his Agent. I just love it when he wears his glasses...Makes him look more intelligent to me....I've always found men who wear glasses to be attractive...I guess it's because I wear them....Anyways...Not really a whole lot to say right now....Still really frustrated about finding a job at the moment....so forgive my rambling....Lots of Love to you Jeremy ad safe travels too.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment