Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Gorgeous!!!




Good Morning!!!! What an amazingly good morning it is too.....spring break is this week so I don't have to worry too much about school work....this is a much needed break too....Have a lot to do this week though....going to fill out scholarship applications this afternoon plus look for jobs.....so going to be busy!!!! Yes this is Jeremy in those pictures above....These are stills from the much anticipated movie The Immigrant....Well at least for me it is much anticipated!!!! I wish that I knew when it would be released here in the US so that I could plan to see it!!!! I have heard such good things about it and can't wait to see it !!!! He looks great in these photos!!! Lately he has been looking even better though!!! As is evident in these photos below!!!!


Look at those arms!!!! Talk about gorgeous!!!! Okay now I admit I love a man who keeps himself in great physical shape but this man leaves me breathless when he shows off his arms like this!!! He is getting back into shape for the coming year...He is going to be a very busy man...He's got The Avengers 2, MI5 and the yet unnamed sequel to The Bourne Legacy going on this year!!! So he's gotta be in shape for those and the stunts that he'll have to do!!! So as long as he is hitting the gym then I'll keep posting these stunningly wonderful pictures of the man and how gorgeous he is!!!! Anyways!!! Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment