Monday, March 10, 2014

Nice A**




Good Morning!!! Oh boy what great morning it is too!!! Just got finished with classes a few minutes ago and I will be working on my assignment for my Short Film class all week.....Have to do a short film script for the class....It's the midterm project and should be fun.....Have to think about it at least for a day maybe two then I will start writing it....Yes, I am having a blast in my classes this semester.....Anyways....I have no idea when these pictures were taken all I know is damn what a find ass this man has!!! His legs aren't bad either....Nice strong and sexy calves....The man looks HOT!!! But then again he always looks hot to me!!!...I owe thanks to tumblr for posting these pictures....I really needed them this morning....I'm in desperate need of a Jeremy fix!!! May have to watch Senior Trip in a bit....Love that movie....He's so damn cute in it....Course then again he was only 24 I believe....it was done back in 1995....that was 19 years ago....And ya know what??? He got sexier the older he got!!! *mischievous grin*.....I may even watch The Hurt Locker....just to see my favorite scene....The one where he is at the burning car, putting the fire out, then he kicks the cars trunk and the trunk pops open and you see the bomb....Then you see his hand and the crow bar dropping.....I love the line he says then..."There's enough bang in there to blow us all to Jesus. If I'm gonna die then I'm gonna die comfortable"....Favorite line in the whole movie....He looked great in this movie too....He should have won the Oscar for it....But it did when for Best Director and for Best Picture that year....And it was well deserved....Anyways....I'm rambling....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment