Saturday, March 1, 2014

I Wanna Be Bad With You Baby!!!


Good Morning!!!! What a good morning it is too....Woke up and saw snow coming down and was a happy girl!!!! Had my coffee and checked my tumblr and facebook on my phone then got dressed....I got my Irish Pub Boxing t-shirt on today....Yes it's the same one that Jeremy wore in The Town when he played Jem!!!! Had to have it !!!! I'll try and take a selfie later and post it here either tonight or tomorrow....Depending on if I like it or not....Okay as for todays picture...This is one of the collages that I created a few months ago and had it put into a calendar for my personal use....This was February's picture....I love this picture of him....Makes me wanna be bad with him!!! Course I always want to be bad with him!! *mischievous grin!!! He is going to be presenting at the Independent Spirit awards tonight and then tomorrow is the Oscars....Not sure if he is going to be there or not....Hopefully he will be....Want to see that beautiful smile and hear that amazing voice of his!!! Especially if he is on the red carpet...Wonder who he is going to take to the Oscars this year.....He tends to take his mom or his publicist.....I'd gladly go with him!!! It definitely make people go HMMMMM who is that lovely lady with Jeremy!!! *big smile* He a girl can dream....Anyways!!...Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Until Later......Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment