Thursday, March 6, 2014

HOT and SEXY in Leather!!!



Good Morning!!! so far a pretty good morning too!!! I finished classes early and now can have some fun....only had a few things to do for classwork today and that was finish reading Module 6 in Short Film class and take the quiz...of which I got an A on!!! Please...I'm passing both my classes with A's and that makes me very happy...This only means that I am headed in the right direction....Had an online chat last night and it gave me some great tips on getting a portfolio started....I may start doing that over Spring break.....Also gotta look for a job over Spring Break too....Okay enough about that...Let's talk about these pictures!!!! OMFG!!!!!!! The man looks like SEX on two legs in the top photo....Hello those are leather pants he is wearing!!!! And they lace up in the front!!! *Cheshire cat grin*......wonder if he still has them and if he would wear them just so that I could untie them and take them off of his gorgeous and buff body!!!! Oh, did I just say that out loud!!!...*giggles*...I am being naughty today but hey with a picture like this around who can blame me....Plus in the second picture he is looking all kinds of Sexy in those glasses!!! Sorry, but it's true...He looks adorably sexy in his glasses....I'd make a pass at him!!!..Oh, I did forget to mention these were taken in 2004...He was 33 in these pictures!!! But hello, he still looks amazing....He's like a fine wine....He just gets better with age...*big smile*...Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! and safe travels wherever you may be!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment