Tuesday, March 11, 2014

thumbs up!!


Good Afternoon!!! so far not really a good day for me...Damn migraine has decided to rear its ugly head and make my day miserable....That and I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon....do not like what I have to do but as a woman I have to have it done at least once a year....I'll live I guess!!!!*grimace*...Got classes done early because of the damn headache and am going to make this a short post today....As for this picture....Gotta love tumblr for posting some older pictures of my man....Can't remember when this was taken but he was headed into some restaurant, talking on his damn phone....Seems like he is always texting, talking or messing with his phone lately!!!! Hell he even watched the 49ner's game on his ipad while on the red carpet earlier this year!!!! Sorry babe, but the 49ner's lost to the Seahawks and then the Seahawks went onto win the Superbowl this year!!! *big grin*....I used to like the 49ner's but now they stink...the last great team they had was when Joe Montana was the QB!!!! Now I'm Seahawks girl!!! *giggles*...But if you need comfort Jeremy, just give me a holler!!! I can give ya what ya need in that respect!!!..*Cheshire cat grin*...Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment