Thursday, March 20, 2014

A drool worthy picture!!!



Good Morning!!! It's a great day today!!! Got my computer cabinet cleaned off and my new speakers put up...Been meaning to do that since Christmas when I got the darn things!!! Just haven't really felt like doing it until today...So now they are up and I'll try them out later on...Okay...Now ladies you can drool all ya want over the top photo of this sexy man!!! I just want to run my hands up and down his gorgeous body and play in that little patch of chest hair and follow the happy trail to where it leads!!! *mischievous grin*...oh the things I could do to this man if given the chance!!! The bottom photo is from the NBA playoffs in 2012....He looks like he is enjoying himself!!! Not a big basketball fan but hey if my guy likes it then more power to him....I'd go just to be with him....I know what is going on....I used to go my high school b-ball games to support the team....I'm just not a big sports fan....although now if it was a hockey game I would definitely get into it!!! *big grin*....Just can't really get into basketball or football or baseball for the matter.....But hey if going to a game with Jeremy would get me to spending time with him then I'd do it!!! Anything to be with him!!! I'd just make him explain things to me...*giggles*...Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!! Safe travels wherever you are at the moment....Have a sneaky suspicion that you are over in London for the premiere of Captain America 2 tonight!!!...So that means new pictures come tomorrow!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment