Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Looking HOT and Buff and SEXY!!!!




Good Morning!!! Not so good for me right now....Still have the damn migraine and it is really annoying the hell out of me right now!!!! I have too much to do to deal with this thing right now....Got my classes done earlier than usual and now have to work on the two midterm projects the rest of the week...Will get one of them done hopefully by tomorrow and the other done by Friday afternoon....I am hoping to have it to where I can put them both on my LinkedIn profile next week...so wish me luck!!! Okay now let's talk about this sweet, adorable and sexy man....These are from yesterday and damn the man for looking FINE!!!...although seriously Jeremy, what is it with sticking your cute tongue out!!!! I love it, don't get me wrong but babe....You look silly doing it!!! Oh and those shorts, do not go with that shirt.....Love you dearly babe....but the shorts are seriously a no no!!!! *giggles*.....The car on the other hand....HOT!!!!! You, looking FINE and SEXY as always....Cannot wait to get pictures from the set of Avengers 2!!!!! So looking forward to seeing you in that Hawkeye costume again...Hopefully they made it a bit tighter this time....Was a little loose in the front last time...*big smile*....Keep building that body into the sexy body you had in the first one babe....Cause you're the only reason why I am going to see the darn movie!!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment