Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New York State of Mind



Good Morning!!! What a fantastic morning it is too!!! spring is in the air and it is cool and crisp outside here in my little mountain town!!!! It's lovely to get up every morning and look outside and see Mountains on every side of me....I love it up here....Believe me when I say this I will miss this scene when I move to CA in a few years to finish out my schooling.... But I will be coming back....anyways...I decided to post a video this morning that I absolutely love a lot.....I was bored one day at school, when I was getting my AAS at my local community college, and decided to go to Youtube and look up the wonderful Jeremy Renner.....Yes I was addicted to the man then!!!...Well imagine my surprise when I find this gem of a video....I got the shock of my life when I found out he could sing!!! My reaction was OMG that voice is amazing!!! He really needs to make a CD so that his Rennerites can listen to that gorgeous voice whenever we need a fix!!! I would definitely buy the CD and download it onto my iPod!!!! Jeremy, love, get your sexy little butt into the recording studio and make a CD so that we can listen to you whenever we want!!!! You're fans would be forever grateful!!! Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment