Saturday, March 22, 2014

He's in Italy!!!



Good Morning!!!! A bit later than usual on Saturday but we decided to get a jump on the housework by completely tearing apart the living room and dusting it!!! One less room we have to clean tomorrow....so that's a good thing for me!!! Okay the newest scoop is that Jeremy is in Italy shooting some intense fight scenes for Avengers 2!!! So hopefully in a few days or a week there should be new photos of him in the Hawkeye costume!!! Yes I am looking forward to seeing him in that costume!!! Course I would rather see him out of it and wearing nothing but a smile but that's just me!!! *wicked grin and laugh*...also found out that The Immigrant will have a limited release on May 1st in NY and LA....then it should expand from there.....Here's hoping that I will be able to see it if it comes to my neck of the woods....I really do want to see this amazing movie....I've heard nothing but rave reviews about it and have been looking forward to see it since I first heard about it....I may have to break down and watch one of the many movies that I have of his this afternoon!!! I could always watch The Unusuals, the 2009 TV series that he was in....It was a pretty funny show....We shall see if I feel like it or not...I can also work on my newest fan fiction too...Maybe even work on my screenplay too !!!! Anyways...Lots of Love to your Jeremy...Stay safe in Italy!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment