Friday, March 28, 2014

Hawkeye Action Scenes from Age of Ultron!!





Good Morning!!! Early today and that's a good thing....I got one of my classes done this morning and turned in the homework assignment ...Hopefully it is what he wants....I did my best on the prose treatment and it sounds really good, at least to me it does....Now I have to film the stuff for my other class this afternoon....That won't take too long....anyways....Check out the new pictures from the set of Age of Ultron.....How awesome is the 2nd picture of Jeremy!!! Love the action scene!!! the one of him sliding across the car is pretty cool too....It really looks to me like Jeremy's role is a lot bigger this time around than it was in the first one....He rocks it too....I'm loving the whole new costume for Hawkeye too....Not too sure about the coat though.....It's a bit long in the back and covers up the man's fine looking ass!!!!...*twitchy nose grin*...but so far the pictures of the set and of the action that is going on look amazing....this tells me that it is going to be an action packed movie.....And May 1st, 2015 cannot get here fast enough!!!! Each day that I get up and check tumblr and see new pictures of this amazingly sexy man, it just makes my day....so as long as there are new pictures to be had of Jeremy then I will be posting them!!!!... Gotta support my guy!!! anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!! Stay safe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment