Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New pictures of Hawkeye and of Jeremy out and about!!!





Good Afternoon!!! Great afternoon so far, great day so far but it always is when I wake up and find more new pictures from the Avengers 2 shoot!!!! My man is looking hot as always in that wonderfully form fitting costume!!! It is a bit tighter than the one from Avengers 1!!! Love it that new pictures are finally showing up because I was seriously going through Jeremy withdrawl!!!! Now I have some more new photos of him out and about so I may as well go ahead a post a few of those now too...So here they are...and he looks so damn cute too!!!




Okay how adorable is this sweet man....He's wearing sweats too so that just makes it all the more cute!!!! Babe, the hoodie isn't gonna protect you from being made!!! You are a very recognizable man!!! Especially when you talk or laugh!!! Oh that laugh!!! Love it so flipping much!!!! Needless to say I am a very happy girl right now because new pictures of my man show him in action as Hawkeye and out and about just being himself!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Stay safe my love.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! P.S. Got done with classes a bit early....Headache is still there but going away....Laters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment