Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello Gorgeous!!!


Good Morning!!! so far it is a great morning...got everything done that needed to be done this morning and now I can have fun...Have a few things that I need to do to my profile for my school then I'll be set....Okay let's talk about this gorgeous photo!!! Well the gorgeous man in the photo!!! this was taken yesterday at the Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica.....He was a presenter and damn but he looked amazing!!! Still undecided on whether or not the suit is a dark dark blue or a charcoal grey!!! Either way he looks HOT!!! Tonight is the Oscars and this lady will be watching the whole thing, including the Red Carpet arrivals.....I gotta watch this to see if my man is going to show up!! Plus I gotta see how he is dressed and to see if his damn tie is all wonky!!! Plus the buttons!!! What is up with leaving them unbuttoned!! I think he does this on purpose!!! It's gotta be on purpose ya know!!! Oh well, it's cute all the same and if he does it with his suits then he does it with his shirts too....I am not gonna complain!!! Anyways....Not a lot to say right now....So Lots of Love to Jeremy....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment