Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My rant for the day!!!



Good Afternoon!!! So far it is a good day and could prove to be a great day if certain IMDb people would just leave Jeremy the hell alone!!! So I am going to rant right now and if that pisses anyone off then so be it....this was posted on The IMDb message boards 16 hours ago by Mr-Renners-Runner. The post is entitled BS!!!:
"So basically everyone in the movie were all in the front row.. EXCEPT for Jeremy..they stuck him about 7 rows back...The ones who were in the front row had dates and they were even in the front row...um..doesn't seem right to me..if they are going to let the dates sit in the front row then they need to accommodate everyone else from the movie that were in attendance..I swear I was about to blow a head gasket....its Jeremy Effing Renner people..I'm glad this whole thing is over...all the press for the movie and the awards..he was like an afterthought and it pisses me off..Ok, I'm done"
That is word for word from the post.....Okay number one get off your flitting high horse...Just because he was sitting 7 rows back doesn't mean he was being scorned.....There is a seating arrangement at these awards shows and the people who are nominated are seated in the first few rows....Besides a few of the people who won were up in the balcony too....So what the hell are you so pissed off for Mr-Renners-Runner.....Please!!!! Did it look like he was upset at where he was sitting??? No, it didn't....Want to know something....I don't think he really cares if he is nominated or not.....He was there in support for his fellow cast mates were nominated....so get over it already.....Okay enough of my rant...Sorry, it just pisses me off when people get all het up over nothing....anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment