Sunday, March 30, 2014

Jeremy was in London


Good Morning!!! Well for at least another 5 minutes that is!! Been a busy morning so far...Got the cleaning all done and now in a few minutes I have to make cookies....Probably be the last batch I make this year...it's starting to get too warm to bake....Plus check in at the classroom discussion and posted so that is all done for the week....Now to have some fun!!! Okay, this was taken last night in London and can we say how adorable the man is!!! He is so damn cute when he is acting like a goofball and basically being himself!!! The picture is of Mos Def, Will.I.Am and of course the adorable Jeremy!!! I learned that they are now starting to film in Seoul Korea so the movie is coming along rather nicely thus far. Not sure if that is where Jeremy is at for the moment, all I know is that he was in London yesterday, so who knows where he is going from there....Guess we shall see if new pictures surface from Korea with him in them...That would make me happy....Love the new pictures of him in the Hawkeye costume....Course I just love new pictures of him....I hope that wherever he is that he is safe and doing what he loves....Keep your fans happy babe....Keep those gorgeous pictures coming....Anyways....Lots of Love to Jeremy....Stay safe and happy babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment