Saturday, March 15, 2014

Perfect Smile!!!


Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty good morning!!! Posted in the discussion boards in class this morning and now I am free to have fun....I am officially on Spring Break next week and I am looking forward to it....Not really going to be doing a lot except filling out scholarship applications and job applications....Gotta find a job to help with the bills and food around here....that and I need something to do besides sit at home all day after I get done with classes....So we shall see...Okay now as for this picture....Have no idea when it was taken but I love it....He's smiling and looking quite mischievous in it!!! Love it when he looks like this....And lately he has been looking quite happy again....He has been at the gym almost every day and it's starting to show too...His body is looking sexier and leaner since he started working out again....there are new pictures up on tumblr but I will get those later and post some either tomorrow or later today!!!..the man is bringing sexy back!!! I just want to get some good pictures of his butt though!!! Want to see how nice and firm it has gotten....so cannot wait to see him in the new Hawkeye costume when he starts to film Avengers 2!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy...Until Later......Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment