Saturday, March 8, 2014

Just him being Silly!!!


 
 
Good Morning!!!! It's an okay morning so far....I'm in a bit of pain right now because I broke one of my toes last night....It'll heal and since there is nothing you can do about broken toes I'll deal with it being weird looking!! *laughing*...Although my morning was kind of interesting in a way....I was getting ready to eat breakfast when I looked out my front window and saw a deer calmly trotting down my street.....Talk about a WTF moment....It is a weird thing for me to see in a way....but it was there and trotted off down the street and out of sight....But that's normal where I live....We see deer all the time down on Western Street.....Anyways....Found these gems of photos on tumblr this morning and earlier this week....Apparently Sam said something funny to Jeremy so he's laughing in the first one....I do love it when that man laughs and is having fun!!! And in the bottom picture...He's just being his normal goofy self....so what else is new with him when he is on stage....He's so damn adorable at times that it just makes me smile all the time....How can you not smile when you see this silly man!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!....Cannot wait to see Kill the Messenger in October and hopefully I will be able to see The Immigrant next month....Have no idea when but I definitely want to see it!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment