Sunday, March 16, 2014

Look at those Arms!!!




Good Morning, well at least for a few more minutes!!! So far it's a pretty good morning!!! got up, had breakfast, cleaned house now I am having a bit of fun!!So as you can see my man is back at the gym again...These wonderfully yummy pictures were taken 2 days ago and he is looking HOT and SEXY!!!! Look at those arms!!! Can we say that all those workouts are paying off....He is looking rather buff.....Sends shivers up my spine just seeing him looking this hot!!!! But then again, everything about this man turns me on!!! Hey, I'm a hot blooded American female that likes what she sees!!!! Keep up those workouts babe, they are making you look amazing!!! By the way, I want your hat!!!! I love it and I want one!!! *giggles*...Have to get a fix soon....I may have to watch a few of your movies this week so I can see and hear you....Oh and the IMDb message boards have been rather quiet lately....That's a good thing!!!! Sometimes those prissy, whiny girls get on my nerves...They say they like you and support you but then you do something that they don't like and they get all pissy!!! Babe, I would never do that to you....You are only human and you make mistakes just like everyone else.....I don't post anymore....Not there anyways....They bore me!!! Besides they didn't like the fact that I stood up for you and said what was on my mind....That's just me....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Keep working out, cause it's really paying off!!!!....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment