Friday, March 14, 2014

Jeremy at Captain 2 Premiere!!




Good Morning!!!! What an amazingly good morning it is too!!! First morning in almost a week that I have woke up without a headache!!!! So YAY!!!! I am so glad it is over too....really hate migraines!!! Watched the live stream of the Captain America 2 red carpet last night on YAHOO!!! Was pretty cool to see it live and to hear what some of the stars had to say about the Marvel Universes newest film.....Actually looking forward to see it when I get the chance....As you can see my man was there last night looking amazing as always....And of course acting like the total goofball that he truly is!!! goddess how I do love this man!!! I didn't actually get to see him walk down the red carpet but I know that he was there to support his friends!!! He has been there for each and every Marvel movie premiere and I love that about him....He goes and he doesn't really have to but he wants to be there to support his friends and well the Marvel family.... what was possibly the highlight of the night for me was seeing Clark Gregg there from Agents of SHEILD!!!!! I adore Coulson!!!! I watch the show every Tuesday night and love how the show is turning out....Just wish that Hawkeye would make an appearance on the show someday!!! Now that would make this lady very happy!!!! Course just seeing Jeremy would make me happy anyway....What can I say...The man makes me smile!!!! I just want to walk up to him if he is in a suit and tie and mess his nice and tidy image up....Just because!!! Who can blame me!!!! anyways....The red carpet event was pretty cool...Hopefully they will have more of them with the other Marvel movies that will be coming out in the next few years....I know I will be watching them!!!! Anyways!!!....Lots of Love to you Jeremy.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment